A Guide to Vegas ToursApr 01, 2014 • 1 page views
Popular Las Vegas Tours
Just when you think you’ve done it all—gambled, drank, swam, and played, you might want to try another kind of adventure: The Las Vegas tour. It’s a bit like putting icing on the cake when you venture off for a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon or nose dive out of a plane in the desert attached to a parachute. Then there’s organized pub crawls---some that even involve pedaling a 15-seat bar around town. The thing about Vegas is that no matter what kind of venture you have in mind, our only answer is—yeah, we’ve got that.
Here's a few of our favorite Vegas Tours:
1. Pub Crawls: It’s exactly what the name says---crawling your way around to Vegas’s hot drinking spots. Of course, crawling isn’t mandatory: We’ve got limousines, busses, bikes --- pretty much any way you want to get to the door, we’ve got it covered. The nice thing about pub crawls is there’s no driving involved (so you can party worry-free) and the whole night is mapped out for you (so it’s stress-free, too). No lines, no worries.Whether you are looking to take a tour down the famed Vegas Strip or want to take a ride to see the spectacular Grand Canyon, Vegas has the right tour for you.
Club Zone is voted one of the best pub crawls in Vegas. This one moves 5 nights a week to 5 to 6 bars, clubs and super-clubs. A crawl ticket is an all-access pass to a perfectly scheduled night of parties at some of the best venues in the world. Your crawl ticket is your hook up to better- than-VIP access at 5 or more of the very best A-list venues and secret gems in Vegas. There are several packages to choose from, but snacks, drinks and cover charges are usually included.
Las Vegas Party Bus is one of the premier transportation providers in Vegas. Their party busses can seat up to 35 and include all the modern amenities. These aren’t your typical busses---they have different themes, lots of amenities and they’ll fit everyone in your group. Perfect for big parties when you want to all ride in the same vehicle.
Night Tour is the way to go when you want to do a strip club crawl. Their party bus even has stripper poles. They offer complimentary beverages for the evening—and it’s a different club every night, so you can go more than once if you’re game.
Cycle Pub makes for an interesting night out on the town. This is a moving bar (complete with a sound system) that you pedal around with up to 15 of your friends. They have a line-up of bars and clubs to choose from. Hey, where else but Vegas can you peddle your own bar around?
2) Grand Canyon Tours: Are a popular day trip destination from the Strip. If you haven’t seen the Grand Canyon, you really should! (It’s a bucket list thing.) There are all kinds of ways to do it, but helicopters make for a truly adventurous day. SUV trips offer a more comprehensive itinerary. Grand Canyon West 5 in 1 Ground Tour has an entertaining SUV tour, which includes seeing the West Rim of the canyon, the Joshua Tree Forest, as well as a visit to a Native American village. Or, witness the Grand Canyon in ways you never imagined in a helicopter and Skywalk bridge tour: The Skywalk Express Tour is a dynamic helicopter ride that offers views of Lake Meade, the Hoover Dam, and some extinct volcanoes. After you land at the Grand Canyon's West Rim, you'll get to walk across the famous Skywalk glass bridge which extends 70 feet from the edge and 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. There are cheaper ways to do the Canyon if you have some extra time: Grand Canyon VIP Mini Coach Tour takes you to the South Rim, the Hoover Dam and the infamous Route 66.
3) The Red Rock Canyon Exotic Driving Experience is not just your average adventure. Drive three exotic cars on a thrilling, beautiful 30-mile road course in Las Vegas. During this driving experience, you’ll get behind the wheel of three super exotics. Switch and compare performance and handling with super cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and more. You get to cruise on an open road through scenic Red Rock Canyon, rotating through each supercar at each checkpoint.
4) Balloon rides---because you’ve always wanted to do one. Vegas Balloon Rides offers a spectacular bird's-eye view of the Las Vegas valley, including the city, residential and desert areas. The adventure starts bright and early and begins with pickup at your hotel.Take a bus ride down the world famous Las Vegas Strip
5) Ride a Harley on the open roads of Las Vegas and its surrounding national parks. You get 24 hours to zip down the glamorous Las Vegas Strip or meander through desert vistas. There are some excellent bikes to choose from and some amazing places to ride, like Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire State Park, Death Valley and Kingman, Arizona. Your preprogrammed GPS will send you in the right direction. Riding a hog has never been so much fun!
6) Hey, how about Hollywood? It’s not far to the famed city of stars. Take the scenic drive from Las Vegas to Hollywood and catch views of the desert, mountains and Death Valley before seeing the Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills and more. Site see or just sip on a latte while you star watch right off Hollywood Boulevard.
7) Ride a horse into the sunset on a scenic horseback riding adventure. Discover lands once used by the Paiute Indians and legendary cowboys as you spot big horn sheep, jack rabbits and road runners. A really good cowboy dinner awaits you after the ride and roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas is included.
8) White water rafting is just down the road a ways in the Grand Canyon. Experience the thrill of rafting down the white-water rapids of the Colorado River through the steep cliffs of the Grand Canyon. Then transfer to the top of the West Rim on a luxury jet helicopter for amazing Grand Canyon views.
9) Really see Las Vegas. These four-hour tours will show you everything you’ve always wanted to see in Vegas like those spots that that were once the hangouts during the city’s heyday of Mafia influence, classic casinos and legendary performers like the Rat Pack. You’ll get an insider’s view of the new mega-resorts that characterize Las Vegas today.
10) The city at night is indescribable, and this quick 12-minute tour will show you Vegas in all its glory when the sun goes down. Witness the glittery, shimmering lights of the Vegas Strip in style. It’s a great way to get a little adventure in without leaving town.